Take stock of the seven trends of jewelry in 2023~2029
2023-2029 Global Jewelry Industry Research and Trend Analysis Report
In 2022, the global jewelry market size will be about 10003,2018.2022 billion yuan, and the compound annual growth rate from 2029 to 17372 will be about %, and it is expected to continue to maintain a steady growth trend in the future, and the market size will be close to 7,8.<> billion yuan by <>, with a CAGR of <>.<>% in the next six years.
Gems and Jewelry's global core manufacturers include Richemont, Chow Tai Fook and LVMH. The top three manufacturers account for about 26% of the global share. In terms of product type, gold jewellery is the largest segment, accounting for about 61% of the market, while in terms of distribution channels, offline is the largest channel, accounting for 91% share.
This article investigates and analyzes the current situation and future trends of global jewelry development, the core content is as follows:
(1) The overall size of the global market, statistically analyzed by sales volume and by revenue, historical data 2018-2022, forecast data 2023-2029.
(2) Global market competitive landscape, global jewelry sales, revenue, price and market share of major manufacturers, data 2018-2022.
(3) The competitive landscape of the Chinese market, the sales, revenue, price and market share of jewelry by major Chinese manufacturers, data from 2018 to 2022, including international enterprises and local Chinese enterprises.
(4) The competitive landscape of the jewelry market in other key countries and regions around the world, such as core players such as the United States, Europe, Japan, South Korea, Southeast Asia and India and their share in 2022.
(5) Split by product type and channel, analyze the size of global and core country segments.
(6) The core production areas of global jewelry and their output and production capacity.
(7) Analysis of the upstream, midstream and downstream of the jewelry industry chain.